Kawasaki Ninja H2r Price US$:
Image Credit: Kawasaki
The most sensational yet ferocious track bike, Kawasaki Ninja H2R is an engineering marvel. The ultimate hyper sport motorcycle is powerful along with sharp and aggressive design it became a real show stopper.
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 R model also utilizes the LED display that allows you to see your lap timer, supercharger boost indicator and gear position indicator. Powered by a 998cc Inline 4-cylinder engine is made to endure the stress from the supercharger. Ninja H2 R also equipped with a slipper clutch which minimizes rear wheel chatter. The centrifugal supercharger, on the other hand, is incredibly efficient at compressing air and minimizing heat.
The advanced electronic that makes this heavy bike Kawasaki Ninja H2 R unbelievably powerful. Below is the key features:
Kawasaki Ninja H2R Features
Ninja H2 R KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control)
- Whereas many competitive traction control systems react to wheel-slip, this IMU-enhanced feedback version of KTRC predicts conditions and acts before slippage exceeds the range for optimal traction
- When turned on, riders can choose from 9 modes, allowing riders to choose the degree in which each mode intervenes during riding. Riders may also elect to turn the system off
- Modes 1-3 are optimized for track conditions, Modes 4-6 for the street, and Modes 7-9 for wet pavement conditions. A rain mode is also available.
Kawasaki Ninja H2 R KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode)
- 3-mode KLCM also provides unmatchable acceleration from a stop by electronically controlling engine output to minimize rear wheel slip and front end lift
- Launch Control Mode allows the rider to launch from a stop with the throttle held wide open
Kawasaki Ninja H2R KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent Anti-Lock Brake System)
- New IMU enabled Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS) is a Supersport-grade high-precision multi-sensing ABS brake assistance system
- Uses high-precision control to modulate brake pressure during sport riding